Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ch..ch...ch...changes!!!

Have you enjoyed your break from my ramblings? Well, it was due to many changes in my life.

There is so much to write about that I don't know where to begin.

This is not going to be a lengthy entry tonight because it is late. But I did want to let you know that all is well with me and the long absence from writing is not due to health problems. I'm doing fine with the exception of still needing dialysis.

One of the changes referred to above involves my dialysis schedule. I now go on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. This new schedule gives me free weekends and also enables my daughters to have a complete weekend break since they don't have to provide my Saturday transportation.

Another change is my living quarters. I have moved from a small second floor apartment to a larger one on the third (top) floor. I tell everyone here that I now live in the Penthouse. The other residents here like that phrase and are now using it, too. Many of them giggle when they say they live in the penthouse. I think it's because it reminds them of a naughty magazine. Just wait till Halloween...I'll dress as a Playboy Bunny!!! That'll get them talking ...... again!!!

Last week was Assisted Living Week and the activities reminded me of School Spirit Weeks. I'll try to remember to post some pictures later.

Another change is my email address. It took me a while to get to writing on this blog again because I was having trouble accessing it due to my email change.

I'm through for tonight's entry. My new address is 1915 Lohmans Crossing Road, Apt. #320, Lakeway, TX 78734. My new email address is bgrumme1@austin.rr.com.

Let me hear from you sometime. And if you have time lift up a little prayer that my kidneys will start to clean my blood again so that I can stop this dialysis routine.

I love you all.

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment